Sunday, August 16, 2009

Introduction

Hello my name is Robert Plumer and I’m a part-time blogger. I also work full-time at a not-so-typical blue collar job. When I’m not working I’m usually on the computer surfing and spending time with my family. I’ve been happily married for over ten years to my lovely wife Jessica. We have two son’s, IMG_3686 Joshua who is 7 years old and Samuel who is 8 months old.

I also like fixing computers and cars. I enjoy helping others with there computer problems and the occasional automotive repair. I also have blogs dealing with computers and automobiles too.

I’m also a part-time student and I have been attending classes through Community College of Rhode Island and will be switching to New England Tech in October.

Going back to school at 40 has been a very enlightening experience. I enjoy learning and reading very much. Along with required studies I’ve developed an interest in psychology and personal development. As you can imagine those subjects don’t fit well into my computer and automotive blog. They also tend to be a bit more personal so I created this blog to share my insights, thoughts and discoveries along the way in my own personal development and learning.

I’ll be sharing my insights in personal development and psychology as I learn from them. I’ll also share books I read and movie’s or show’s I’ve found to be inspirational or gave me some food for thought. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you’ll return again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment