Monday, August 31, 2009

How to win friends & influence people: Part 5

DSCN0083

This is my continuing series of How to win friends & influence people by Dale Carnegie. You might ask what’s with the cute baby picture of my son Samuel. You’ll find out as you read along.

Part 2, Chapter 2: A simple way to make a good first impression.

Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, “I like you. You make me happy, I am glad to see you. – Dale Carnegie.

Smile. That is the subject of this chapter on A simple way to make a good impression.The smile has to be from the heart, sincere and honest. Not a fake politician type of smile.  A smile says I’m glad to see you and meet you. Many times just putting a smile on your face will make you feel better. It makes you think of happy thoughts and brightens your mood.

Dale Carnegie Principle: Smile.

Next Chapter: If you don’t do this, you are headed for trouble

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment