Monday, December 28, 2009

Up in smoke : Day 17

j0433899 Now that the dust has settled after the Christmas rush time to get back in the swing of things. It has been now 10 days since I’ve quit smoking. I’m not sure if it’s the Chantix but I feel as I’ve got the knack of this. Besides the first day I’ve had the feeling that it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. Occasionally  a thought passes my mind to have a cigarette but it soon passes. I’ve got enough butterscotch and Wurther’s hard candy to last a few weeks now.

The Chantix does cause me some nausea if I don’t eat something with it. Other than that I  haven’t noticed any physical effects. My wife has noticed that I’ve become a a little more out spoken recently. I guess I don’t have smoking to hide behind anymore. I’ve read before that smokers tend to keep or hide stuff inside them. So my reaction makes sense. My wife actually see’s this as a good thing since I tend to be on the quiet side.

I’m hoping to finally clean my car out this week. I do notice the “smoke” smell when I first get in the car. I did add an air freshener” but the smell is still underneath. Thanks for coming by. I’ll check in later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for quItting smoking and taking care of you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete