Monday, December 21, 2009

Up in smoke : Day 10

j0399548 I’m now on my 3rd day of not smoking. I made it through the weekend which was an accomplishment. The first day was the toughest I have to admit. It was constantly on my mind and I found it hard to concentrate on much else. I napped a few times just to get my mind off it. Ate tons of butterscotch candies. On Sunday I spent much of the day cleaning up after the snow storm. It was less on my mind than the first day.

Today will be the first day at work not smoking. I usually smoke driving to and from work and at lunch break. This will be another hurdle I’ll have to jump. I expect it’ll be much like the Saturday was but, after that it should be ok. I’m still taking the Chantix twice daily with no side effects. I actually was late taking one last night. I completely forgot about it. Maybe that’s a good sign. Thanks again for those with the words of support encouragement. They are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment