Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! This clip is from one of my favorite Christmas movies Scrooged starring Bill Murray. It is the ending clip of the movie which can be touching at times. It sums up the holidays spirit nicely.

A lot of people say that Christmas is just for kids. I agree but, with a twist. I believe that were all still kids at heart. We are still that same person we were when we were kids and couldn’t wait to open presents. Then we grow older and become wiser and mature.We get caught up in “grown up” concerns and worries and can lose the spirit of the holidays. I think many times we are the ones who keeps us from having a good time during the holidays. Enjoy yourself wherever you may be. That kid who used to wake your parents up early to open presents is still inside you and for one day let them come to light. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment