Thursday, August 14, 2014

What Will Your Verse Be?

I had hoped to write something thoughtful and heartfelt about Robin William's passing away this week. It's been tough to add anything to accolades already pouring in for this wonderful human being who sadly left us too soon. In his work he was able to make us smile,laugh, cry, mad and on many occasions to just think. 

If I were to pick out his most endearing quality was his sincerity. I always felt he was giving his best in whatever he was doing and he did it from the heart. Maybe it didn't always turn out the greatest but at least he had given it his best shot.

He was a part of our pop culture for decades. I even feel I lost an icon of my generation although many may feel that way too. I watch him as kid on "Happy Day's" with "The Fonz".  I watch him grow and mature on the big screen and little one too. 

Little do I or many of us understand the inner battle he fought within himself. It's hard to comprehend that someone that made us laugh and cry that something like this could happen. I'll miss him along with many others.

Thank you Robin William's for giving us so much of yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment