Sunday, July 17, 2016

It Takes a Village by Hillary Rodham Clinton

It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach UsIt Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us by Hillary Rodham Clinton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At times I find it puzzling that people either don't understand Hillary or what she really cares about. This is actually the third Hillary book I've read this year, the others being "Living History" and "Hard Choices". Her core issues she fights for is children, families and women. The books premise is that government, family, friends and a host of other entities all work together effect one another. In ther words we should help each other. It may seem simplistic and naive but it is true. If you're looking for further insight into who maybe be the first female President of the United States I would suggest this book and along with her other books, "Living History" and "Hard Choices".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment