Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top 5 Running Songs.

The practice of plugging my earphones cranking the tunes out in my brain have been a staple of my running ever since started recently. It was a worry of mine when I did my first race whether or not I'd stick out using it. I've grown so used it and I'm not sure how I'd do with out it. I still carry my phone in hand with headphones stuck in. Runkeeper app tracking me and music rocking out. In the two 5k's under my belt I've found although the majority of fellow runners don't use them but enough do that I don't feel so self conscious about it. If anyone has any input I'd be glad to hear it(pardon the pun,LOL).

That being said hear are my top current favorite jogging songs in which to hit the pavement with.


Uprising - Muse


Beat the horse - Pomplamoose


I'm Alright(theme from "Caddyshack) - Kenny Loggin's


Candyman - Christina Aguilera


Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue

What are your favorites that put a little extra pop in your step?



No comments:

Post a Comment