Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955-2011 : One More Thing...



"And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented." President Barack Obama


On my lunch break I was checking Facebook on my iPhone 4 I see someone posted a simple message that Steve Jobs had passed away. I'm sure I'm not the only one to find out in similar fashion. In the last decade I've been a bit behind in the Apple revolution if not a bit reluctant. I didn't quite understand what all the hype was about Apple products and their charismatic leader Steve Jobs. Then as an incentive to quit smoking I got a a iPhone 3G and it was over. It was sleek, elegant and cool to own. A key feature is one that's not mentioned on any spec sheet is that it's very intuitive. I don't think I've ever looked at the owners manual to use it. I think that's Steve's fingerprint in plain terms.

Steve Jobs was a true icon of our age who had a dream and pursued it with a passion. He made technology cool and easy to use. Thank you Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment